- Automated Emails - enhanced user security for document delivery by updating links in system-generated emails from HTTP to HTTPS, improving secure access to the ordering process, such as downloading PDF articles and checking order status.
- Article Rental Viewer - fixed loading issue in the Article Rental Viewer that prevented some users from properly viewing the rented document in the viewer.
- Enhanced Gadget Features - we improved the user interface across several Gadgets and made the user experience friendlier. That includes a better integration into the Reference Manager Gadget: one or multiple references can now be selected and added to the Reference Manager Gadget in one click. Updated Gadgets include:
- PubMed Searcher
- Protocols Searcher
- DOI/PMID Article Finder
- Journal Article Searcher
- Sequence Literature Finder
- Updates to iRNA Designer - added a clean sequence feature to the Gadget for better user convenience
- NEW Gadget - today we are releasing the CRISPR / Cas9 Experiments Searcher. Search or browse publications for CRISPR / Cas9 screening experiments:
- Utilizes data from the German Cancer Research Center's GenomeCRISPR database
- Search by PubMedID, author name, or publication title
- Review abstracts and order journal articles on the spot
- Export references to the Reference Manager Gadget