For our Life Science customers, we hope that you’ll join us for one of our Streamlining Medical Affairs Workflows webinars on May 28, where we will be co-presenting with QUOSA representatives from Elsevier.
At Reprints Desk, it is our goal to present customers like you with information about literature-related workflow and integration options so that you can make informed decisions about what is best for you, your company and your end users.
In this spirit and in response to an increasing number of requests from Life Science customers like you, we have scheduled these webinars to highlight how QUOSA and Reprints Desk’s Article Galaxy system can be used together to efficiently acquire, manage and share relevant literature for Medical Liaisons, Medical Communications, and other groups within Medical Affairs.
Our webinars will explore how you and your end users can:
- Quickly respond to inquiries from HCPs and KTLs/KOLs
- Enable mobile access to content
- Easily order & distribute documents to KOLs
- Track spending to comply with Sunshine Act regulation
- Save money by preventing duplicate article orders
- Optimize spending through the use of lowest cost acquisition filters
We hope you will register today and also share this invitation with your colleagues from the Information Center and Medical Affairs.