SANTA MONICA, Calif., Dec. 4 -- Reprints Desk, Inc., producer and sponsor of the Content Workflow 2010 event, today opened registration for the Content Workflow 2010 event, to be held on January 26, 2010, in Frankfurt, Germany. Content Workflow 2010 is a one-day event detailing strategies for information management professionals to inject high-value STM content into the workflow of knowledge workers when and where they need it, and exploring critical information about global copyright compliance within the enterprise.
* WHAT: The Content Workflow 2010 event
* WHEN: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 from 11am to 4pm
* WHERE: The Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel & Towers Conference Center in Frankfurt, Germany
- Keynote address by Henning P. Nielsen, Library Director at Novo Nordisk and President of the Pharma Documentation Ring
- Content Mashups to Increase Usability and Usage, by William Hayes, Director, Decision Support, IT, at Biogen Idec o Confronting the Challenges of Copyright Compliance in the Global Enterprise, by Stephen Garfield, Director, Account Management at Copyright Clearance Center (CCC)
- Spending Less on STM Content and Improving Access by Re-Engineering Content Workflows, by Scott Ahlberg, Head of Corporate Services at Reprints Desk, Inc.
* WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Information management professionals and professionals in R&D, Knowledge Management and IT, who own and influence corporate content budgets
* REGISTRATION COSTS: FREE (for accepted registrations received by January 5, 2010)
* SPONSORS: Reprints Desk, Inc., Copyright Clearance Center (CCC), FIZ Karlsruhe, and Free Pint Limited
For more information, visit the event website at www.contentworkflow.eu.
About Reprints Desk®
Reprints Desk, Inc. (www.reprintsdesk.com) is a business software and information services company that simplifies how research-intensive companies and other organizations procure, manage and share journal articles and other copyright-protected content. The company's content workflow and compliance solutions help customers effectively use peer-reviewed literature in research, regulatory submissions, and product promotions. A channel supplier for more than 100 scientific, technical, and medical (STM) publishers, Reprints Desk earned the #1 ranking in the 2008 Document Delivery Vendor Scorecard by Outsell, Inc., and currently serves companies in life sciences, energy, aerospace, industrial products, food and beverages, consumer packaged goods, information technology, legal and government. Reprints Desk is a Derycz Scientific (OTC Bulletin Board: DYSC) company.