Our software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution Article Galaxy provides research-driven organizations and their knowledge workers – from student and professors to scientists, engineers and others – with the most simple, practical, flexible and helpful way to quickly access full-text scholarly journal content to fuel tomorrow’s intellectual property and breakthrough innovations.
Reprints Desk was founded in 2006 by President and CEO Peter Derycz, and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Research Solutions, Inc. (RSSS). Mr. Derycz also founded Infotrieve, which was eventually acquired by Copyright Clearance Center.
Today, Reprints Desk sells and supports Article Galaxy, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) research platform, Article Galaxy add-on Bibliogo, and OpenAthens from Eduserv.
From improved full-text content access and business processes to better content spend management and decision support, here are just a few of the important ways that customers rely on us and our Article Galaxy SaaS platform:
- Pre-commercialization phase research and discovery in academic, corporate, government and non-profit settings.
- Publication planning and submission preparation of research papers from scholarly journals.
- Filing and defending (via litigation) regulatory patents.
- Medical information responses and medical liason communications with healthcare professionals and patients.
- Reference materials for speaker’s bureaus.
- Sales and marketing product promotion.